Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hold on.

So, some exciting things are in the works. First of all.
  • Tiesto with guests: Hardwell, Datsik, Excision and Downlink is on the 28th! Tomorrow!! I've been looking forward to seeing all of these acts for quite some time now, and I can't believe they are all playing under the same roof! FLIPSIDE events sure know how to give Kelowna the best shows and 
  • An upcoming photoshoot with a couple. Shooting my my photography mentor and friend Janelle Morcombe of Paperclip Collective. Check out Paperclip collective HERE. 
  • Also, check out whats been playing through the speakers over the last few weeks for me: TV on the Radio's "Nine Types of Light" Album. This isn't one to miss. Check out the music video to the single "Will Do" to get a taste. 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment