All moved in. More moving to be happening at the end of October, when I move out (officially on my own). It's a great feeling to be back where I love, life is awesome here.
- I've been shooting lots of film ever since I picked up my Canon A-1, steal of a deal. Shot over 4 rolls in less than a month. It's getting a bit pricey, but its a great change from digital. Love the raw feel.
- Applied for a few jobs, got a call back today, I'm HIRED! Yay, exciting.
- People in my life are making me happy, they are awesome to say the least. Keeping me company and making everyday awesome. Bonus.
- Looking for places lots. This is frustrating and scary.
- Going to A LOT of local shows lately. I can't even believe the amount of local talent out there, it blows my mind. I can't help but pick up every CD possible if present at the shows. Also, I've always got my camera in hand at these shows. Pretty positive that event and music photography is becoming my niche and comfort zone. It seems to come completely natural.
- I love sushi. Ok, my mind has turned now, time to end this post.